RSS

April 26, 2011

Julie's Intro

Hi everyone. I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Julie and I live in Cincinnati, Oh with my lil cat, Yes Dear. We're stitching Desert Garden Mandala right now. I"m on part seven (and Yes Dear is helping with specialty fibers) and really enjoying it. I plan on getting Evening in the Park, Japanese Garden, and A Fairy Garden this summer sometime, as long as I can afford it. Here's my latest progress pic of DGM. Thanks for accepting me here, and I hope to have a new progress piccy soon!!

7 comments:

Isabelle said...

Welcome to you Julie in Chatelaine's world !
Have a great time here and please feel free to share with us your stitching :-)

Joysze said...

Hey Julie! :D "Yes Dear" cracks me up every time.

Your Desert Mandala looks great!! and I can't wait to see an update pic. :D

Stitching Sweetie said...

Welcome Julie & Yes Dear! Lovely job so far on Desert!

mdgtjulie said...

Thanks Isadarena. I'm planning on a long stay, lol. I'm glad I can give you a laugh, Joysze. And thanks. I'm working on part seven now. I should have the first half done in about ten days or so. Thanks Sweetie. I'm really enjoying working on it!!

Angie said...

What lovely progress. Nice to see you here.

Unknown said...

Welcome Julie! We need to see pics of Yes Dear especially helping out with the stitching LOL Great progress on this one so far. I've never seen this one stitched.

Soozie said...

It took me a moment to realize that Yes Dear was your cats name, then when that clicked you made me literally laugh out loud! I LOVE that name for a cat it is PERRRRRRFECT! LOL! You are coming along wonderfully with this piece so I am thinking we will see a finish in no time at all! So glad you joined and hope we see you here often.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.