RSS

February 23, 2013

Polar Beauty Mandala

Hello to my fellow stitchers.

I haven't stitched a Chatelaine for over a year but this one caught my eye, so in November I made a start on it. Stitched 1 over 1 on 32ct Antique Belfast Linen, I have finally finished part 1. I ordered by threads in November from ECC and they finally arrived last week due to the hold up with some threads from Gloriana, so they are just in time for me to start part 2 (in between looking after 6 Golden Retrievers- 1 a 4 month old puppy!)


3 comments:

Annie said...

That is stunningly beautiful! I saw the Northern Lights once as a child on a trip to the Upper Peninsula, and it's been my life's dream to see them again. That picture really captures the feel!

Susan said...

That is beautiful. That's a lot of over 1 but sure worth it. I have also seen the northern lights - once they were just like white clouds but the second time they were like those you stitched. Something I will never forget.

ana~stitch said...

That's stunning, can't wait to see more!!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.