RSS

March 5, 2014

Hortus Viridarium Happy Dance

My first Chatelaine is finished!!!!  I finished Hortus Viridarium yesterday afternoon and took it to the framer this morning.  I will share pictures of it on the wall soon.


There are a few more pictures on my blog if you would like to see them.

Since I have a few more days on my Chatelaine rotation I picked up Flower Panels - Cattleya.  This is where I was when I left it last.


I hope to get a lot done over the next two days.  See you then.
  
Kristin

3 comments:

Karen said...

Absolutely stunning finish!!! Well done - I will go look at the other photos on your blog, too :)

Mrs Milkybar Kid said...

Congratulations on a gorgeous finish! Hortus V is kitted up in my stash and ready to go!

Stitching Noni said...

Lovely finish! Well done :o)
Will pop over to your blog and see the rest of the photos!
Hugs x

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.