RSS

March 18, 2014

Introduction

Hello everyone! 

I was invited to this blog by dear Joyce awhile ago, however, I didn't have enough time to post anything about myself until now.  I am an elementary Learning assistance teacher and work like crazy all week and weekends when it's report card time.  Thankfully, I am finished the reports and am now on Spring Break! Woohoo!! Now I have a wee more time to stitch and blog.  

Chatelaine's are just magnificent aren't they?! I have admired Martina's creations for about 4 years now when I discovered her designs.  I've only stitched two of her freebie designs and have one on the go right now, Knotgarden.  Once I am finished with Knotgarden, I hope to start with Hummingbird Garden, a SAL with Joyce, for my mom.  I stitch a lot of other designs, especially old samplers.  I've finished 2 samplers thus far and am working on another.  My aim is to stitch one a year.  I also stitch a lot of smalls and make them into all kinds of finishes and lately, I have been on a big crochet kick.  Something about crocheting in the evening works better for me while I am working.  No need for counting or looking at a pattern, just hooking!!  My blog, Doll's Musings, started 4 years ago and have met and been inspired by many wonderful people along the way.  Without further ado, here are my humble Chatelaine's I have stitched.


Debbie's Roses finished as a biscornu

Tiny Rose Garden Mandala - framed

Knotgarden - WIP for my husband
Looking forward to watching everyone's Chatelaine's grow and become magnificent creations, a feast for the senses!!

Take care!

Anne

2 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Hello!! Lovely to see you here on the Chatelaine blog :o)
I love what you did with Debbie's roses... fantastic idea!
Knotgarden looks very pretty - can't to see more of it!
Hugs xx

geeky Heather said...

Oooh, I love Debbie's Roses finished as a biscornu! Hmmm...I need to post my own introduction!!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.