RSS

March 5, 2014

It's been awhile...

I don't remember how long it has been since I've posted here (let's just say it was non-trivial to get back in to my account...) but I am finally stitching again and have something to show for it! To start, I finished Medieval Town Mandala in February, my first finish (big or small) in over a year! This isn't the best picture, but it's the only one I have taken so far:
I've also been working on my other Chatelaine projects (six others currently in progress at the moment, SO many others kitted and waiting). Here are my current projects with their most recent progress. Waterlily Pond Quilt, square B1 (finished the first 4 already):
Venice:
Taj Mahal:
Misty Morning Vineyard:
Hawaiian Garden:
And, finally, Mermaid Treasure Box:
My hands have been VERY full the past couple years with non-stitching stuff (new position at work, two small children at home, plus a teenager, moved to a new house, etc) but I am finally getting back to having a little time for myself, which of course means stitching whenever I can. It's good to be "back" and I'm excited to participate in the SBCC!

3 comments:

Karen said...

WooHoo on your wonderful finish of MTM!!! And all of your WIPs are wonderful! Boy, when you get back to stitching, you really GET BACK to it! LOL

Kristin said...

I love your MTM. I have it to stitch in my stash one day. I can't wait to get to it.

Stitching Noni said...

Oh my goodness, what a wonderful array of WIP's you have!
I love your finish :o)
Can't wait to see more updates on your WIP's
Hugs x

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.