RSS

March 24, 2014

More Progress on JG

I pulled out JG yesterday and made a bit of progress despite having to frog.  Much to my dismay, I think I may run out of a few Eterna Mini-Twist colors.  I did a search online and I would end up paying twice as much for shipping than I would for two skeins of floss.  I emailed Stitchers Paradise for a quote, but haven't heard back yet.  Anyone know of where I can get the floss with reasonable shipping?  Or, does anyone have Eterna in their stash?  I'm looking for 4110, 290, and 2840.

 
Other WIP pics can be seen HERE.
Stitched by Meari

4 comments:

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

Oh I hate when that happens! beautiful stitching, hope you find some threads soon!

Stitching Noni said...

Love progress! Sorry to hear that you have run out of thread... sorry can't help as I don't have many of the specialty threads in my stash yet... Fingers crossed you can track some more down really soon! :o)

Debs said...

Great progress Meari. Sorry can't help with those specialty threads.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.