RSS

April 30, 2014

A New Start - Finally!

This week I finally got around to starting Hortus V.  Normally I leave the beading to the end - but as this is a small, I can still scroll my frame without damaging the sparklies!  It is stitched on Sky Blue Cashel - which is hard to tell from the photo!  I must admit that Belfast is my preference - these crosses look huge to me especially after spending the majority of this month stitching on a piece on 36ct!  However, the perfect size piece of linen was in my stash, so less money on fabby means more money for silks!  Here is Part 1, stitched using all the recommended threads and fibres:

4 comments:

Isabelle said...

Your start on "Hortus" looks beautiful!!
I wish you a very nice 1st of May,
Isa

her87monte said...

your start is great!! beautiful work... have a great day....
Claire

Susan said...

Beautiful start. Looking forward to watching your progress.

Stitching Noni said...

Lovely stitching :o)
Looking forward to seeing some soon!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.