RSS

April 19, 2014

Gardens of London and Roses of Paris

I thought I would share my progress on Gardens of London and Roses of Paris for the Challenge.  I have discovered that I love working with silk more than I could ever have imagined and that I really enjoy queen stitches too.  Both are gorgeous designs to work on.

Roses of Paris
Chatelaine Designs
stitched on 28ct jobelan with called for threads
Gardens of London
Chatelaine Designs
stitched on 28ct jobelan with called for threads
Close up of the queen stitches

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Beautiful start, I will be following your progress closely for when I start this design.

Susan said...

They're both beautiful. Silks are so great to stitch with and so very addictive.

Stitching Noni said...

Fantastic start on both designs!
Can't wait to see more - especially London - I have my eye on that one... the more I see the more I want it and now to actually see someone stitching it will be even more of pull towards getting it!! ;o)
Hugs x

geeky Heather said...

Oh my, look at those beautiful Queen stitches! Please stop posting your lovely progress pictures so I am not tempted to buy this design!! (Just kidding...maybe if you post enough I can totally live vicariously!)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.